**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

New sim card. Only data works. Cannot call or receive call

calvindengcalvindeng Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Just got my sim card today. Setup apn and get the internet working but I cannot make phone call even with FreedomPop app installed from App Store. When I try to call , it says " The call you are attempting to place is not allowed from this line. Please dial 611 for customer service or dial 1-800-331-3500 from a land line phone. Message 10-MN01ML". I do not what to do anymore.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • calvindengcalvindeng Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    both
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yazdanifamilyyazdanifamily Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have similar issue ,received phone, set up sim as per instruction but when I dial the number my phone wont ring ,from other phone I can here is ringing out and is activated but can not here form my handset where I added sim.. My phone is unlocked, when I set up could see AT&T as carrier but I added APN as per your steps..any idea? I need this fixed otherwise have to send the sim back..
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,164FreedomPop Newbie admin

I have similar issue ,received phone, set up sim as per instruction but when I dial the number my phone wont ring ,from other phone I can here is ringing out and is activated but can not here form my handset where I added sim.. My phone is unlocked, when I set up could see AT&T as carrier but I added APN as per your steps..any idea? I need this fixed otherwise have to send the sim back..

Hi! Did you perform a factory reset on the device before inserting our sim, download the FP messaging app and set up the APN?
    Please confirm the ICCID number of the sim as well.