**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why was my account suspended?

Jack BlackJack Black FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
edited September 13 in Getting Started #1
So on the FP app I get 250 mb to start the month on the free plan. A few hours ago at the time of posting my account was suspended while still having 400 mb of 900 earned. I also got an email stating I was 50 mb from going over my data. Considering I am well over my base and 350 mb away from being over what i earned I do not understand this system at all so could someone elaborate why the 50 mb warning and why it triggered a payment info update. I never leave my card attached to paypal so is this going to be a continued issue? Last four of my phone number 6469
Post edited by Jack Black on

Best Answer

Answers

• Jack BlackJack Black FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    edited September 13 #3
    Sorry for the typing errors this site is horrible to use on a phone. Long story short I am getting a low data warning emails and the amount of data remaining differs greatly from the FP app and directly from the website. I even reinstalled the app to see it it was a cache issue and it is not. On top of it all they both differ from what my device actually says as far as how much data I have used.

Edit the app is now saying I have earned 1.2 gigs with 444 remaining.
  • Jack BlackJack Black FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    DiegoG said:

Sorry for the typing errors this site is horrible to use on a phone. Long story short I am getting a low data warning emails and the amount of data remaining differs greatly from the FP app and directly from the website. I even reinstalled the app to see it it was a cache issue and it is not. On top of it all they both differ from what my device actually says as far as how much data I have used.

Hello Jack,

We apologize for the problem experienced with the data usage report yesterday. A problem occurred with our system which is why this high data usage was shown. Please be advised that the proper team has already worked on your account and granted the exceeded data back and services should now be reinstated.
    So I fixed the suspension by adding a new form of payment but the website and FP app still reflect difficult remaining totals. The app is closer to what my built in android data tracker says. Can I trust the app?
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

DiegoG said:

Hello Jack,

We apologize for the problem experienced with the data usage report yesterday. A problem occurred with our system which is why this high data usage was shown. Please be advised that the proper team has already worked on your account and granted the exceeded data back and services should now be reinstated.
    So I fixed the suspension by adding a new form of payment but the website and FP app still reflect difficult remaining totals. The app is closer to what my built in android data tracker says. Can I trust the app?
    We can confirm that your account is now active, we recommend using our app or website to manage your data usage.