**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Suspended Billing issue

bokfreedombokfreedom FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
I purchased 12 month prepaid and received the sim already. On the website login, the Billing issue notice is shown - i updated with my paypal and $20 charge is there and still pending for 2days now.
Another issue is that it shows that the purchase is still in transit.
Can anybody help me?

Comments

• DiegoGDiegoG Posts: 436 admin

I purchased 12 month prepaid and received the sim already. On the website login, the Billing issue notice is shown - i updated with my paypal and $20 charge is there and still pending for 2days now.
    Another issue is that it shows that the purchase is still in transit.
    Can anybody help me?

Hello,

We understand your concern with the pending charge. Everytime that the billing information is updated, a $20.00 verification charge is processed but it's immediately refunded.

Also, our records indicate that the charge for the SIM was already processed.
  • bokfreedombokfreedom FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    How long does it take to verify the account. My account still states “billing issue” and i am not able to use the sim card
  • DiegoGDiegoG Posts: 436 admin

How long does it take to verify the account. My account still states “billing issue” and i am not able to use the sim card

Ok. In that situation, we will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.