**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I am trying to port out my number to sprint but they are saying the freedompop # is incorrect

DavidGabayDavidGabay FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Using the correct account number pin and other information I give it to the sprint representative for porting out numbers and he says the response from freedompop is incorrect account number, I know for certain the account number is correct as a freedompop representative email it to me. what do I do is there a way to get a hold of a freedompop representative to help me.

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

Using the correct account number pin and other information I give it to the sprint representative for porting out numbers and he says the response from freedompop is incorrect account number, I know for certain the account number is correct as a freedompop representative email it to me. what do I do is there a way to get a hold of a freedompop representative to help me.

Hello DavidGabay! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. We are sorry to learn about your problem. Our records show that you are being assisted on this matter by one of our representatives. We would like to avoid providing you with assistance for the same matter over different channels to prevent over verification or to interrupt what another colleague may already be guiding you on.

We recommend checking your email inbox to continue being assisted. Let us know if we can help with something else, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

This discussion has been closed.