**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Lost phone what do i do

Sean_MelcherSean_Melcher Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I lost my phone with the LTE SIM Kit - 3-in-1 - Voice/Data Bundle & 12 Month Plan that has six months left. I have a new unlocked LG K8 from Target but have not purchased a new sim yet. Can I transfer my pre paid annual account to the new phone?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sean_MelcherSean_Melcher Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes both accounts are under the same email. So are you saying that I have not only lost my old phone but I also lost the 6 months left on the account it was on as well?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,797 admin

Yes both accounts are under the same email. So are you saying that I have not only lost my old phone but I also lost the 6 months left on the account it was on as well?

What are the last four digits of the phone number associated with the device that got lost?
  • jjc69jjc69 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I have also had a lost phone. How can a cancel the phone so It can't be used on my account. I'm ok keeping the account, just don't want that phone to be used. Thanks.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,797 admin
    edited December 2018 #6
    jjc69 said:

Hi, I have also had a lost phone. How can a cancel the phone so It can't be used on my account. I'm ok keeping the account, just don't want that phone to be used. Thanks.

Please provide us with the device's phone number so that we can deactivate it for you. Be aware that you can place a new device in this account by either purchasing a device from us or bringing another device you already own.