**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can I get an unlock code?

stefsstefs Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
I have a Freedompop Motorola Moto E (2nd generation) with 4G LTE that I bought about a year ago from FreedomPop.
I want to stop service on that phone with Freedompop and go with another carrier using a GSM card. That phone is capable of GSM but not in this locked state. Can you provide a way to unlock the phone so it can use a gsm sim card? Thanks. IMEI 990005478092860. It's on the account for [email protected]

Answers

• kerstuffkerstuff Posts: 664FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I have the same phone and want to pass the following info. It is a Sprint phone and doesn't have all of the gsm bands needed. You would be better served to pick up another phone such as any of the Moto g series. I picked up a brand new Moto G2 for $35 on FleaBay.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.