Temporary $20 Charge Not Refunded

AhortonAhorton Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I updated my credit card info lately and a temporary charge of $20 was put on my card. It is 7 days now and the pending charge has not yet been refunded to my card. What is the reason for this delay? This is for my mingle hotspot account. Thanks.

Answers

• AngiePAngieP Posts: 518FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Ahorton said:

I updated my credit card info lately and a temporary charge of $20 was put on my card. It is 7 days now and the pending charge has not yet been refunded to my card. What is the reason for this delay? This is for my mingle hotspot account. Thanks.

Hello Ahorton!

We apologize for the inconveniences experienced. Could you please be so kind to confirm the exact date as to when the $20.00 authorization charge was applied to your card?

Thank you!
  • Pallav_BeraPallav_Bera Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    how to get a refund of top-up credit. I have $40 in my credit.
  • AngiePAngieP Posts: 518FreedomPop Newbie admin

how to get a refund of top-up credit. I have $40 in my credit.

Hey Pallav_Bera,

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delayed response. Upon checking your account, we confirmed you were assisted by one of our representatives, via Incident 190603-000326. The agent who assisted you has issued a refund in the amount of $20.00 for the charge applied to line XXX-XXX-6181, on 06-03-2019.

Should there be anything else we may assist you with, please feel free to reply to this message and we'll be happy to help you.