**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unable to send or receive non Freedompop Text

FPUSERHDFPUSERHD Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
edited September 2018 in Using Your Devices #1
The porting in of my number to freedompop was completed on 9/14. I am able to make and receive calls, but texting is just not working. I can text between FP numbers, but texting is not working with any other non FP numbers. Please resolve as it's causing a lot of problems without texting for over 3 days now. I am using LTE sim in an iPhone.
Post edited by FPUSERHD on

Answers

• FPUSERHDFPUSERHD Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    Can one of the admins please respond and resolve? Unable to text is causing hardship now. It feels like I paid $9.99 to port number to freedompop and sign-up for the ongoing pain, over 3 days and counting. PLEASE HELP.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Alejandra- I have taken the steps you provided at least 20 times now. Then only I opened this chat. Obviously these steps didn't resolve the issue. Support is saying they have escalated, whatever that means. Porting out is being blocked by freedompop by giving fake excuses like account number/pin doesn't match, when in fact freedompop provided the both. In short, freedompop has cornered me bad. I can't use the service and I can't port. This is unacceptable. Completely disappointed.
    Thanks Alejandra. Yes, I have uninstalled and installed at least 12 times now, no luck. Porting out is also NOT working, port out request submitted 6 times already in last 3 days and request is not getting processed at freedompop level and is not going through. Freedompop rep provided me the port out details/info, and then that same info is being rejected by freedompop when submitted by a different carrier. How bizarre is this?? It has become a nightmare with 0 resolution. I have been told by support, they have escalated these 2 issues of texting and port out. Seems to have gone no where, struggling for a week now.