**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I activated a s3 so how do I add a data plan

petscanningpetscanning Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
its on a different email account. So I log in and it shows me a $4.99 month unlimited plan for voice an text but how do I get a data plan? Doesn't give the option. I can send my email for the other phone of needed. Thanks

Comments

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you are using two different emails for voice and data. Please log into the account with data and then select a plan you want to use. I recommend the $20 unlimited everything plan. Then PM an admin to transfer the number over to your account and you should be good to go.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @petscanning‌ Hey, please send me the account email you are referring to and let me know which number/data plan you want for the account, thanks.