Want my credit refunded.

PetersPeters Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I cancelled my account since I'm moving to another country. I want my credit refunded. Please help me with that. I have contacted support for three days and still no response. The reference number is 180915-000374. Thank you.


This discussion has been closed.