**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

activation failed on Sprint

I have a MiFi 4082 device that will not activate on the Sprint network. I have plenty of bars on the cell signal and the power light is steady green, indicating 3g service but no activation, and I have the Pro 500MB (4G/3G) service plan for which I am being charged, so the plan should be active. When the activation fails, it says to call Sprint, but since I don't have a Sprint account, they don't want to talk with me

I've tried resetting the device but still it will not activate. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @Katharine Golding ‌ Hey Katharine, I looked into your account and noticed you have spoken to one of our support agents. Hope all works out soon!
  • Busymom1991Busymom1991 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    I have an iphone 4 on 7.0.2 I cannot make or receive phone calls when not on wifi. I get "call failed" Reason was: IO error

I've tried calling several times and have not been able to fix this problem
  • Busymom1991Busymom1991 Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    It also says "Registration failed" at the top left
  • JustinPopJustinPop Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie

I have an iphone 4 on 7.0.2 I cannot make or receive phone calls when not on wifi. I get "call failed" Reason was: IO error

I've tried calling several times and have not been able to fix this problem

I am having the same issue! iPhone 4 7.0.2
    EXACT SAME: called failed "IO Error"