**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No phone numbers available. None. Anywhere

cotopaxcotopax FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Just signed up for service. Bought a SIM card from FreedomPop. The site asked me to pick a new number. I have tried probably 100 area codes, zip codes, and major American cities. A FreedomPop help page suggested that if you have problems with this, clear your browsing history and use incognito mode. Done. Didn't help. Keep getting the same message: There. Are. No. Numbers.
Help please!

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,081 admin
    cotopax said:

Just signed up for service. Bought a SIM card from FreedomPop. The site asked me to pick a new number. I have tried probably 100 area codes, zip codes, and major American cities. A FreedomPop help page suggested that if you have problems with this, clear your browsing history and use incognito mode. Done. Didn't help. Keep getting the same message: There. Are. No. Numbers.
    Help please!

We are sorry to learn the system will not let you choose a number. Can you please confirm the ICCID number of the sim you got as well as provide a screesnhot of the error you get when attempting to assign the number?
  • EnjoyingBeingEnjoyingBeing FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    I also had that issue after completing my order today. Looks like now I need to wait to get my SIM in the mail and then try again.
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

I also had that issue after completing my order today. Looks like now I need to wait to get my SIM in the mail and then try again.

Hello EnjoyingBeing! Please read the following support article to learn more about How to get a FreedomPop phone number:
    https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3314/kw/needs a number
    Still not working.
    Maybe you can tell me which area codes have available numbers because I don't where else to looks. I've tried a bunch of random cities and nothing.

Maybe you can tell me which area codes have available numbers because I don't where else to looks. I've tried a bunch of random cities and nothing.

Hello EnjoyingBeing! Upon review, we can see that a phone number has been assigned to your account on Sep 29, 2018. Can you please let us know if you are still having issues with this?
  • Frankie_StatonFrankie_Staton FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 12
    i just reactivated my account and it tells me i need to order a new number but when i try searching for new numbers it says no new numbers available. how do i get a new number? also when i try to connect to home network it connects then goes to disabled.

i just reactivated my account and it tells me i need to order a new number but when i try searching for new numbers it says no new numbers available. how do i get a new number? also when i try to connect to home network it connects then goes to disabled.

Hello Frankie_Staton! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. Have you read the following support guide about How to get a FreedomPop phone number?
    https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3314/kw/need number

Can you please confirm the MEID number associated with the account in question so we can take a look at it?
    yes that was how i searched for a new number and it still says no new numbers available. the phones MEID HEX is 99000250144650 the MEID DEC is 256-691-464-001-328-720 and why can i not connect to my home network or any hotspot?

yes that was how i searched for a new number and it still says no new numbers available. the phones MEID HEX is 99000250144650 the MEID DEC is 256-691-464-001-328-720 and why can i not connect to my home network or any hotspot?

Can you please try to request a new phone number from an incognito window in your browser? You may choose a phone number from a nearby location if there are no numbers available for your current city. Upon review, we were able to confirm that your account is in a good standing to provide you with service, so the fact that you are unable to connect to your home network or any hotspot is associated with the device itself. Therefore, in this case, we would advise you to perform a factory reset on the device. Please make sure to back it up prior to performing the factory reset as it will delete everything that has been stored on the device up until now.

the incognito search did not work and neither did searching other cities

the incognito search did not work and neither did searching other cities

Please forward a screenshot of the error you keep getting when assigning a new number from an incognito window on a PC.
    this is what i get when i search for a new number

doing a factory reset did not fix the home network or hotspot connecting then going to disabled

doing a factory reset did not fix the home network or hotspot connecting then going to disabled

We are sorry no numbers show available.
    Is it possible for you to try from another web browser, like Chrome?
    lol that was chrome
    so i guess thats it? i am not stuck with a phone and no service?

lol that was chrome

so i guess thats it? i am not stuck with a phone and no service?

Our apologies, we thought it was Microsoft Edge. We were informed there is no known issue which could be affecting the page, but it's possible none of the zip codes you have entered, are available.
    We certainly understand your frustration since you have been trying to assign one for so long but we are afraid you will need to keep trying until it lets you assign one. This availability changes daily so perhaps today you find new numbers available for the area code.
    do i need to use zip codes? ive been using the city and state option.

do i need to use zip codes? ive been using the city and state option.

Not zip codes, we meant area codes.
    If the area codes and cities you have entered are not showing available numbers, you need to keep trying with others.
    i did do zip code and did get a list of available numbers. i chose one of those and it said i succeeded but, the old number is still listed on my phone and the new number does not work. do i still need to go and use the area code to get a number? why is this so difficult?
  • DerekValenzuelaDerekValenzuela FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Same here. No available numbers. Please provide an area code where a number is available as previously requested.
  • YanaYana FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I am not able to get a new number for any of the Area Code!!
    Can you please suggest an area code for which some new numbers are available?
    I do not care for the area code.

Please HELP!!

i did do zip code and did get a list of available numbers. i chose one of those and it said i succeeded but, the old number is still listed on my phone and the new number does not work. do i still need to go and use the area code to get a number? why is this so difficult?

Same here. No available numbers. Please provide an area code where a number is available as previously requested.

Yana said:

I am not able to get a new number for any of the Area Code!!
    Can you please suggest an area code for which some new numbers are available?
    I do not care for the area code.

Please HELP!!

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. Our technical team has been made aware and are actively working on a fix.
    We will keep you posted as soon as an update is received. We appreciate your patience.
This discussion has been closed.