**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My freedrompop phone only works on wifi now.

laura525laura525 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Everything was working great with my freedompop phone until they shut down my account this past weekend for no reason. My account has been reinstated but I had to get a new phone number, and now I can only use my phone on wifi. I tried a service update and it failed. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the freedompop app and that didn't work. I went through their entire troubleshooting guide and nothing helped. The rep I've been emailing just sent me instructions for updating a mobile hotspot but that doesn't help with an iphone 5. Can anyone out there suggest anything I can do to get my phone working again? I've been without service for a week now. Thank you!

Answers