**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

APN settings?

Michael ReeseMichael Reese FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
I folliwed instructions up set up the APN, then it asked for a three digit MNC number. If it wants settings for everything, where are they?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,081 admin

I folliwed instructions up set up the APN, then it asked for a three digit MNC number. If it wants settings for everything, where are they?

Hello Michael, can you please confirm your device is an unlocked GSM device, running Android 4.1+ or iOS 8.2+?
  • Michael ReeseMichael Reese FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    I have a ZTE PRESTIGE N91136 with Android 6.0.1. I saw another post from you and tried those settings and saved them. When I went back the APN field was empty, so I went back another page and reentered the APN page and there was no APN. it said, "No APN's can be saved for this phone." I am at your mercy. Thanks
  • Dennis BourniqueDennis Bournique FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    I think you mean ZTE Prestige 2 N9136. If that's what you have it's a Sprint phone. You should be using the Sprint SIM that should have come with it.

Follow the instructions at https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3599/ to set it up. You do not need to set up an APN with Sprint phones, that's handled automatically, as part of the phone's activation process which should occur after you do the ##72786# carrier reset as described in the instructions
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

I have a ZTE PRESTIGE N91136 with Android 6.0.1. I saw another post from you and tried those settings and saved them. When I went back the APN field was empty, so I went back another page and reentered the APN page and there was no APN. it said, "No APN's can be saved for this phone." I am at your mercy. Thanks

Can you please confirm the MEID number assigned to your device so that we may take a look at your account?