**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No sim card came with my iphone 5s

KrzysztofKrzysztof FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
hello

I spent hours trying to find out why i couldn't make calls or texts without Wifi to find out it didn't come with a sim card. How was my phone activated without the sim card?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,272 admin
    Krzysztof said:

hello

I spent hours trying to find out why i couldn't make calls or texts without Wifi to find out it didn't come with a sim card. How was my phone activated without the sim card?

Hi! We are sorry to learn it came without a sim. Can you please confirm the MEID number of this device?
  • fourpacalypsefourpacalypse FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I have the same problem. My iPhone 5s did not come with a SIM card either. Customer service has been telling me for 3 weeks that it will be escalated to a manager, but I have not received any response.
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,234 admin

I have the same problem. My iPhone 5s did not come with a SIM card either. Customer service has been telling me for 3 weeks that it will be escalated to a manager, but I have not received any response.

Hello fourpacalypse! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. We are sorry to learn about your problem. Our records show that you are being assisted on this matter by one of our representatives and your case is being looked into by a higher department.

We would like to avoid providing you with assistance for the same matter over different channels to prevent over verification or to interrupt what another colleague may already be guiding you on. In this case, we recommend checking your email inbox to continue being assisted. Let us know if we can help with something else, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!