The internet connection appears to be offline

qljqlj Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I'm not sure if it is an APN configuration issue - when I tried to make a call or send a message via the FP app, I get an error message that the internet connection is offline.

I've tried the isoapn settings page and used the "att SIM" option - am I choosing the right product?

Answers

• qlj said:

I'm not sure if it is an APN configuration issue - when I tried to make a call or send a message via the FP app, I get an error message that the internet connection is offline.

I've tried the isoapn settings page and used the "att SIM" option - am I choosing the right product?

Hi,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where the charges were made? Please, confirm the last four digits of the device that's having this issue as well.
  • qljqlj Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    yes, it is the same. Last 4 digits of phone number to the SIM card: 7655
  • qlj said:

yes, it is the same. Last 4 digits of phone number to the SIM card: 7655

After reviewing your account we verified that everything is set up correctly however we noticed that the information was not properly synchronized. We have updated your account and advise you to follow these steps to properly reconfigure your device:

1) Remove and Reinstall App
    - Download FreedomPop Messaging Application from Google Play Store

2)Remove and Reinstall SIM card

3) Update your device's Operating System

4) Set APN
    Reset your device's APN by following the steps on this page: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3322/kw/apn.

5) Enable/Disable Roaming
    - Settings >> Cellular Networks >> Data Roaming
    - Enable 'Roaming' and/or 'International Roaming'

Let us know if you are able to properly use the device after this and we'll gladly help you further.
    I was asked how much data to sync and I chose 3weeks. I have not recieved tre completion notification.:: is it still running? And I did all the above steps but still unable to connect without WiFi.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Yes, unlocked GSM and iOS ver 12.0. Retried all the mentioned steps. Still cannot connect withOut WiFi
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.