12 Month LTE SIM stops resetting Data

Bongback KwonBongback Kwon Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
edited September 2018 in Plans and Services #1
Phone#: xxx- xxx-1288

I have used up all data for the last period and data stopped working. So I have waited it to reset when the new period begun on 9/20.
Now, the new period begun but I still can not use data. It seems the SIM card is still blocked by FP or ATT.
Please unlock my SIM.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Best Answer

Answers

• Phone#: xxx- xxx-1288

I have used up all data for the last period and data stopped working. So I have waited it to reset when the new period begun on 9/20.
    Now, the new period begun but I still can not use data. It seems the SIM card is still blocked by FP or ATT.
    Please unlock my SIM.

Hi,

After reviewing your account I have been able to successfully reactivate it. Although I must mention that due to the Auto Top-Up feature being turned on, there are no pending charges. Please turn the device off and back on and let me know if it works properly.
  • Bongback KwonBongback Kwon Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    Would it be locked up like this again if I used up data? I should be unlocked when the new period start, shouldn't it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FrogyFrogy Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I got the same issue. New cycle has began 3 days already, but i still cannot access data. looks like it is not reset automatically, could someone help?