**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Switching a device onto my account.

BobWölfé Jung2BobWölfé Jung2 Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,
I am trying to replace my old Samsung Galaxy S5 (cracked screen and a bunch of other issues) with a new Samsung Galaxy S5. I believe I just activated it on BYOB, and it looks like $20 has been charged to my PayPal account. I would like to keep the same phone number I already have (xxx.xxx.7915). Note, I have 2 devices on this account.
It looks like I get a free month trial of 1gb/unlimited texts and talk... which is fine, as long as it is added to the data I still have (I already have data roll-over on that number).
The phone is currently stuck trying to activate on Sprint I believe.
If a rep will respond here, I would be happy to pm you the relevant information (old and new IMEI, etc, the phone number on my account I want to keep, and any other information you need to help me get my new phone activated and associated with my old phone number.

Thank you most kindly for your time and attention,

BobWölfé Jung2

Answers

This discussion has been closed.