Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Need to swap my account to my new LG phone

z0mbi_chrisz0mbi_chris Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
Going from a Samsung 5 to an LG Tribute. BYOB activations was successful.

Account to keep [email protected] - Chris Doherty

Account to switch [email protected]

Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • z0mbi_chrisz0mbi_chris Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    So I understand... The account that I paid for with the 2GB of data will be lost and my money gone? I would like to have my z0mbi account and number on the LG phone. I only created the Litesingr account to simply activate the new phone. I don't want to keep that account.

It seems extremely difficult to do anything with your FreedomPop service.
    Hello z0mbi_chris! Thanks for reaching out FreedomPop. We can swap devices between 2 active FreedomPop accounts as long as the devices are the same type of technology (CDMA or GSM). Please keep in mind that the current data and talk plans each device have cannot be transferred. It will just be devices alone. Also, we can simply swap phone numbers between active accounts regardless of their technology. Please confirm if you would like to continue with this swap.
    Hello Maria,

Both phones are Sprint phones, so I am guessing you can simply switch? if so, please do so. I just want to be sure that the account/money I already paid for is switched to the new phone. Will the money from the z0mbi account be refunded so that a new plan can be activated on the LG/Litesingr account? The LG/Litesingr account is simply on a free trial offer plan, with the assumption that you could swap the phone over to the existing account. If that cannot be done, then can you simply refund the money already paid (balance remaining for the annual payment) of the z0mbi account so that another service provider can be obtained?
    If we swap the devices between the 2 active accounts this will be the result:
    Old account will be assigned with new device, plan and phone number will remain the same.

The new account will be assigned with the old device, plan and phone number will remain the same. Once the swap is completed this account can be canceled since this device is no longer working.

Perfect! Thank you!! Please proceed with the swap.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.