**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Novatel Mifi 2 LTE Sim Upgrade fail

InterestedInterested FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Ordered New LTE sim to replace Global sim, as recommended by my account (upgrade now banner). Received, went to do the transfer but the (Already received new sim) button is greyed out. Still tried to have sim connect to a LTE network, but fails and will not connect to network to allow devices to connect to internet despite APN settings (fp.com.attz or freedompop.foggmobile.com) or network speed settings. Should I pursue a refund and just continue with the Global sim, or is there a fix to this problem, such as needing a replacement sim or needing greyed out button to be reactivated. I do see I am not the first to have this problem but each time any solution is requested, the solution is not addressed publicly but is addressed privately. Thank you.

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,234 admin

Ordered New LTE sim to replace Global sim, as recommended by my account (upgrade now banner). Received, went to do the transfer but the (Already received new sim) button is greyed out. Still tried to have sim connect to a LTE network, but fails and will not connect to network to allow devices to connect to internet despite APN settings (fp.com.attz or freedompop.foggmobile.com) or network speed settings. Should I pursue a refund and just continue with the Global sim, or is there a fix to this problem, such as needing a replacement sim or needing greyed out button to be reactivated. I do see I am not the first to have this problem but each time any solution is requested, the solution is not addressed publicly but is addressed privately. Thank you.

Hello! We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.