**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

No service even in new cycle after using up all data last cycle.

wangelwangel Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello FP,

I used up all my 550MB of data last cycle.
My new cycle started two days ago and I saw that my data usage has been reset back to 0MB out of the total 550MB.
However, I still cannot connect to the internet and my account is still showing the following message:
"Alert: You have used all of your data for this period. Click here to upgrade plan or click here to enable auto top-up or wait until next billing cycle."

Could you please help me solve this problem?

Thanks!
Anqi

Best Answer

Answers

• tylerjctylerjc Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello,

I'm having the same issue as well. Can you please restore my service as well?

Thanks,
    Tyler
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • popfree01popfree01 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Having the same problem - today is the first day of new cycle, 250MB available, but device can not see any data.
    thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
  • Kostyal68Kostyal68 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    edited November 2018 #7
    Having same issue can you help please
    I have 491mb showing avail but no internet connection ..please help
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    edited November 2018 #10
    Issue on the account phone number ending in 5004....500mb per month..thanks..web page alway says setup lte..when i try..it says error when i try to load page..
  • Bonnie_LteBonnie_Lte Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Dear Sir/Madam,

My account has been disabled after over-usage, and it is still not re-activated even after new month starts. Can someone please help fix my account? account is: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Bonnie
    Maria..just wanted to thank you for your reply and assistance..all is well...

God bless
  • Wil1004Wil1004 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello! I am having the same problem with 2 of my lines. New month came for both lines but both did not get new data correctly and I have an error on the top of both lines stating they are inactive due to an unforeseen technical issues.
  • Joel_BJoel_B Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Same problem. Still says all data used but new cycle started 11/7. Please refresh!
  • bioqi2012bioqi2012 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,
    From a new bill cycling, I am not able to access data. and i got notification as "Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service. "
    Please help with this.
    Thanks,

• alexalexalexalex Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same problem here. All our accounts are disabled every month and will not get automatically reenabled when the month ends. And now we can't even contact support and there is no way to fix this.
  • Shane5642Shane5642 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue here
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • etaderholdetaderhold Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having this same problem with my hotspot: a new month rolled over, the website shows 0% data usage for the month but I'm getting the "Alert: You have used all of your data for this period. Click here to upgrade plan or click here to enable auto top-up or wait until next billing cycle." message at the top of the page.

MEID: 089890432400148752 (decimal), 35943104024510 (hex)
  • bioqi2012bioqi2012 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,
    I got the ICCID as 89011704278110548353
    Please help

• ArajAraj Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi,
    From a new bill cycling, I am not getting any service and I am get the notification as "Account Not Active. You have used all of your data for this billing". Can some one reset my account. My phone IMEI is : 990 004 503 898 17