**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I cannot submit a ticket.

SirDeathSirDeath Posts: 4Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
When I try to submit a ticket, I get perpetually re-routed to the login screen. I've reset my password and I never get told that my password is incorrect, but just re-routed back to the login screen when I try to submit a ticket. I've tried with 4 different web browsers and none have worked. I can login to my freedompop account just fine, but for some reason I can't open a ticket. How do I submit a ticket if I can't login to the submit a ticket field?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SirDeathSirDeath Posts: 4Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
    I still cannot login to the support section and keep getting perpetually re-directed to the login screen. I need to discuss a billing issue with the appropriate people. The email address used on this forum is the same used in my account.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.