**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

@Taylor BYOD activation glitch help please

Zachary BurkeZachary Burke Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
@Taylor I Need Help Activating A Device On Freedompop. I have a BYOD ‌Galaxy S4. I activated it through customer support and never received an MSL for the phone reset via Email. I called technical support and they said the development team would contact me. I am on vacation and I need the phone activated right now. Please help me. My Account is [email protected] I can also not log in because I am getting an Apache Web code error. Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Zachary BurkeZachary Burke Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M ‌ I am connected to the network now thank you so much!!!!!!!! I have no idea why the agents could not do that for me. The phone support is literally the worst. I told them I was leaving for vacation and they said "sorry sir there is nothing we can do" that was a load of crap. I am having two more problem and that is in the My Freedompop App I can not add the 4.99 unlimited plan to my account. Also I am getting an apache web error when I try and log into my account through any browser or computer. Thank you for your help I am very grateful. I havetwo accounts that need the 4.99 plan. [email protected] and [email protected]
    God bless you all.
  • Eddie YuEddie Yu Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M ‌ I am having a similar problem to Zachary. I never received an email with my MSL after activatin my BYOD S4 through the Freedomepop.com website. I also don't have a password for my account with this activation, and am unable to log in. Can you assist?
    @Taylor‌ ,
    Would you be able to assist with my MSL and account password? It's been a week since I activated my account, but I haven't been able to fully activate my device without the MSL.
  • Gwyn MalloyGwyn Malloy Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having a problem with activation on an Iphone 4

I did not get an activation email. My phone shows signal but I can't use the app as I don't have a password. How do I get one?

I've emailed support but no one has responded. How do I fix this?
    @MichaelW hooked me up with a password. Now just have to figure out why happened with my MAC ID not being valid.
  • Chuck HozerChuck Hozer Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Also .. This is my first smart phone .. Can build PC.. but new to a smart phone.

Chuck Hozer
  • Chuck HozerChuck Hozer Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    My Confirmation # is 12971306. Tried 3 times to get help calling Tech support. No luck.. Can you email me instructions to get my phone on line. You have assigned me a phone number.. My iPhone 4s is yet to be connected to your network. Best days and time to call you would be helpful also. I'm in Michigan, Eastern Standard Time zone..

Thanks

Chuck Hozer
    [email protected]
    (616) 990-6750 T Mobile Cell over week end while at my sons.
  • Phillip McNeelyPhillip McNeely Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Help me please. Can you email me instructions to get my phone on line. You have recently assigned me a phone number. It is 402 263 0242. But I did not receive an MSL. My BYOD Galaxy Victory is yet to be connected to your network and I cannot use my phone to do voice calls. Even so, the FreedomPop app I installed is the app I use to send & receive SMS and each of these SMS is counted in my FreedomPop account history.

Why can't I change my price plan on your web site after logging in to my account? But this last issue is not the first priority.

Best days and time to call you would be helpful also. I typed and sent this on my Galaxy Victory. At least I can connect using WiFi.

I am Phillip McNeely.
    [email protected]
    SMS to 402 263 0242
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you are having connectivity challenges. You may be on fringe edge of tower and no other is stronger than that. To test, take phone with you when leave home for chores. At each stop, check for 3G and or 4G service.
    I uses Ookla speed test to clue me into signal strength. For my 4G LTE, if upload is 0.3 too weak. 0.8 Voice might work. 1.0+ Voice ought to be decent.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Phillip McNeely
    You can find your MSL at http://www.freedompop.com/acct_device.htm only if they sent you one...
    Customer Service..

(888) 915-2647

(888) 743-8107

(888) 701-1353, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PDT.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop