**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Question regarding refund issue

NunnapatNunnapat Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered $0.01 sim card from Freedomp pop on/13/2018 but never received one. Then I had also been charged at a rate of $32.98 on 5/16/2018 and 6/15/2018.

I was very confused as I have never authorized the company to charge that credit card. I had tried calling the customer service rep quited for a few day but only got through once.
I asked the rep to refund the total amount as I didnt have the sim card to begin with, she told me that the refund process would take up to two months but I have been waiting for three months and still hear nothing from the company. I have tried the website, phone support, online support and now the forms. My account has been cancelled on the day I called but REFUND IS STILL THE ISSUE!! Its $65.96 in total.

Best Answer

Answers

• NunnapatNunnapat Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi María, I checked with the bank through many channels and there hasn’t been the refund of $65.96 on the bank statement on 6-15-2018. Could you please ascertain the transaction.
  • NunnapatNunnapat Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I have already checked with the bank and there hasnt been any refund made! Could you email me the refund transaction detail to the email at : [email protected], [email protected]
    The only transaction made on 6-15-18 was $32.98.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.