**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Billed $4.99 for Global 300 that has never been ordered

JohnBridgeJohnBridge Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I have been billed two $4.99 for Global 300 that has never been ordered since August. Please refund it. At the same time please deactivate this service for me. I cannot deactivate by myself. Everything I try it, even I got the message the account is degraded, the status is still showing I have Global 300 plan active. Thanks.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,772FreedomPop Newbie admin

I have been billed two $4.99 for Global 300 that has never been ordered since August. Please refund it. At the same time please deactivate this service for me. I cannot deactivate by myself. Everything I try it, even I got the message the account is degraded, the status is still showing I have Global 300 plan active. Thanks.

Let us help you check on this. We were unable to find the charges under any of the lines under the email you use for this forum. Can you please confirm the MEID number of your line is a device or the ICCCID number if the line belongs to a sim card to be able to locate them?