**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Exceptional error when I submit the transfer

xydou0515xydou0515 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
My existing phone number is from h2o wireless. After I filed the account number and pin, then click submit my transfer. I always get Exceptional error unknown error.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,806 admin
    xydou0515 said:

My existing phone number is from h2o wireless. After I filed the account number and pin, then click submit my transfer. I always get Exceptional error unknown error.

Hi!
    Can you please confirm that you get the same error when you attempt to begin the port in from a private window when using Safari?
  • xydou0515xydou0515 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    I tried several browsers including Safari. All of them have the problem
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    xydou0515 said:

I tried several browsers including Safari. All of them have the problem

We recommend the following steps when performing this request:
    1) Clear cookies and Cache of the web browser.
    2) Use different device (Computer, tablet or phone)
    3) Try to use an incognito tab while navigating in the browser.

• freedompop_punjabifreedompop_punjabi FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I tried all these recommendations but its not working. I am trying to transfer from Sprint and i am getting exactly the same error. Please let me know i need to do.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,806 admin

I tried all these recommendations but its not working. I am trying to transfer from Sprint and i am getting exactly the same error. Please let me know i need to do.

Hi! Can you please confirm the current phone number on your FP account to check on the failed port in process?