**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

bill for free plan

phyman21phyman21 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
Hi,
I got the sim cart two weeks ago and am currently using a free Basic LTE 200 plan. I am supposed to use this card and plan for free, totally. But when I view my billing information in the website, there is a Next Payment Amount US$17.10 and due to 10/15/2018. I have no idea what and why I need to pay for it right now.
Anyone knows it?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,272 admin
    phyman21 said:

Hi,
    I got the sim cart two weeks ago and am currently using a free Basic LTE 200 plan. I am supposed to use this card and plan for free, totally. But when I view my billing information in the website, there is a Next Payment Amount US$17.10 and due to 10/15/2018. I have no idea what and why I need to pay for it right now.
    Anyone knows it?

Hi! Let us help you check on that. Can you please confirm the full ICCID number on this sim?