**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Common Problem, Can't Delete Text Messages

Ronald W. WilsonRonald W. Wilson FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
I have a SPH-L720. Recently, whenever I try to delete messages from the last five days, the text messages appear to delete in normal manner. If I push the messages icon again, a spinning icon appears, with a "Loading" text". This continues infinitum. I then have to log out. Later, if I push the messages icon again, all the previous text will once again appear. I tried all the "Stop and Clear Data" recommendations suggestions, to no avail. Help!

Comments

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

I have a SPH-L720. Recently, whenever I try to delete messages from the last five days, the text messages appear to delete in normal manner. If I push the messages icon again, a spinning icon appears, with a "Loading" text". This continues infinitum. I then have to log out. Later, if I push the messages icon again, all the previous text will once again appear. I tried all the "Stop and Clear Data" recommendations suggestions, to no avail. Help!

Hello Ronald! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. Have you tried logging out and then logging back into your account using the phone number assigned to your account instead of the email address?
  • Ronald W. WilsonRonald W. Wilson FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Where, and which account are you referring to? Now, when I press "Messaging", Loading, and spinning streamer appear countinuosly
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

Where, and which account are you referring to? Now, when I press "Messaging", Loading, and spinning streamer appear countinuosly

We are referring to your FreedomPop account using the FreedomPop Text and Messaging app.

Please update to the latest version of the FreedomPop Text and Messaging app, available a the Play Store for Android .

Android link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freedompop.phone&hl=en

Please log in using the phone number assigned to your account instead of the email address.