**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I ordered a ZTE PRESTIGE 2 SMART PH Sep 13 2018 and till now still waiting for it. It so discouragin

MartineuczaMartineucza Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I ordered a ZTE PRESTIGE 2 SMART PH Sep 13 2018 and till now still waiting for it. It so discouraging. I want to cancel it and get my money back. How can i do it?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MartineuczaMartineucza Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Anyways i shipped back the same day i received it saturday 6, 18. Now i am expecting my money back soon!
    Now i want to cancel my account but the system is not allowing me!!!! Here is freedom pop # 7602733938
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,122 admin

Now i want to cancel my account but the system is not allowing me!!!! Here is freedom pop # 7602733938

Hi Martine,

When canceling an account, it's necessary for the customers to do so on their end. If you are unable to do so, please send us a screenshot of the error you are getting so that we can do it on our end.
    I keep going to the cancel site and everytime I try to cancel my account nothing happens. I want to cancel my account and receive a refund for the $25.17 charged on 09/27/18 and the$56.00 for the returned ZTE Prestige 2 phone. Martin
    Here is your screen shot:
    Account Overview
    Your Payment Type
    Credit Card
    Martin Azcue
    VISA ..................4836
    Top-Up Credit Balance
    US$0.00
    Subscription Credit
    US$0.00
    Billing Overview