**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I ordered a ZTE PRESTIGE 2 SMART PH Sep 13 2018 and till now still waiting for it. It so discouragin

MartineuczaMartineucza FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
I ordered a ZTE PRESTIGE 2 SMART PH Sep 13 2018 and till now still waiting for it. It so discouraging. I want to cancel it and get my money back. How can i do it?

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin

I ordered a ZTE PRESTIGE 2 SMART PH Sep 13 2018 and till now still waiting for it. It so discouraging. I want to cancel it and get my money back. How can i do it?

Hello Martineucza! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. Upon review, we can see that your order was shipped on 9/29, regular shipping time is from 7-10 business days, being October 12th the latest it could be expected to arrive.

Our records indicate that the order was already processed, so we are unable to cancel it. In this situation, you can still receive a refund for your device. Simply refuse the package when it arrives and it will return to our Logistics Partner, or please take it unopened to your local postal office to refuse it at no shipping costs.

You will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel
  • MartineuczaMartineucza FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
    Anyways i shipped back the same day i received it saturday 6, 18. Now i am expecting my money back soon!
    Now i want to cancel my account but the system is not allowing me!!!! Here is freedom pop # 7602733938
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 445 admin

Now i want to cancel my account but the system is not allowing me!!!! Here is freedom pop # 7602733938

Hi Martine,

When canceling an account, it's necessary for the customers to do so on their end. If you are unable to do so, please send us a screenshot of the error you are getting so that we can do it on our end.
    I keep going to the cancel site and everytime I try to cancel my account nothing happens. I want to cancel my account and receive a refund for the $25.17 charged on 09/27/18 and the$56.00 for the returned ZTE Prestige 2 phone. Martin
    Here is your screen shot:
    Account Overview
    Your Payment Type
    Credit Card
    Martin Azcue
    VISA ..................4836
    Top-Up Credit Balance
    US$0.00
    Subscription Credit
    US$0.00
    Billing Overview