**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I was charged $15 in top up when I have over $100 in credits

tweetytweety Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I paid for the 5gb for $20 offer on 7/24/18, adding a little over $100 to my credits. The promotion said the credits do not expire. Nowhere in the promotion did it said the credits will be deactivated after 30 days. Soon after my credits were deactivated, I was charged $15 top up. There was no notification that my credits were deactivated. It seems that the credits needs to be reactivated exactly at the 30 day mark. They cannot be reactivated sooner because they haven't been deactivated yet. Reactivated after the 30 day mark runs the risk of being charged a top of fee like I did. If I had known I have to reactivate my credits once exactly every 30 days, I would not have purchased the credits. Charging me $15 when I have $102.74 in credits is outrageous. Please refund the $15.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.