**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My service is inactivated. Can you re-activate it?

xuan_cool123xuan_cool123 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
I didn't use my phone for some time, and now my account is inactivated. Can you re-activate it? Thanks.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,302 admin

I didn't use my phone for some time, and now my account is inactivated. Can you re-activate it? Thanks.

Hi! Let us look into this. Can you please confirm your device's MEID number or ICCID number if it's a sim card?
  • xuan_cool123xuan_cool123 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    The sim is a 3G sim, so it is not supported. When I login to my account, all my account information disappeared, and only an order status was there. What does this mean? You sent a LTE sim to me? Thanks.
  • euseus FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Have a family emergency and ran out of minutes on my UNLIMITED PLAN! Do I have to submit a support ticket to get minutes added? I have six days left on monthly UNLIMITED (what a joke!) plan.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,302 admin

The sim is a 3G sim, so it is not supported. When I login to my account, all my account information disappeared, and only an order status was there. What does this mean? You sent a LTE sim to me? Thanks.

Can you please confirm the ICCID number of that 3G sim? We need to check on your account.
    eus said:

Have a family emergency and ran out of minutes on my UNLIMITED PLAN! Do I have to submit a support ticket to get minutes added? I have six days left on monthly UNLIMITED (what a joke!) plan.

We are sorry to learn that. Please confirm the phone number to check on this?