**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My service is inactivated. Can you re-activate it?

xuan_cool123xuan_cool123 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I didn't use my phone for some time, and now my account is inactivated. Can you re-activate it? Thanks.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,174FreedomPop Newbie admin

I didn't use my phone for some time, and now my account is inactivated. Can you re-activate it? Thanks.

Hi! Let us look into this. Can you please confirm your device's MEID number or ICCID number if it's a sim card?
  • xuan_cool123xuan_cool123 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    The sim is a 3G sim, so it is not supported. When I login to my account, all my account information disappeared, and only an order status was there. What does this mean? You sent a LTE sim to me? Thanks.
  • euseus Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Have a family emergency and ran out of minutes on my UNLIMITED PLAN! Do I have to submit a support ticket to get minutes added? I have six days left on monthly UNLIMITED (what a joke!) plan.

The sim is a 3G sim, so it is not supported. When I login to my account, all my account information disappeared, and only an order status was there. What does this mean? You sent a LTE sim to me? Thanks.

Can you please confirm the ICCID number of that 3G sim? We need to check on your account.
    eus said:

Have a family emergency and ran out of minutes on my UNLIMITED PLAN! Do I have to submit a support ticket to get minutes added? I have six days left on monthly UNLIMITED (what a joke!) plan.

We are sorry to learn that. Please confirm the phone number to check on this?
  • Oleksiy BobrakovOleksiy Bobrakov Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem - after few months not in use the service is deactivated now. When start the app sends to shop for new phone number...

I have the same problem - after few months not in use the service is deactivated now. When start the app sends to shop for new phone number...

Hi! Can you please confirm the last four digits of the phone number in question? The email address you use for this forum has multiple accounts.
  • leebergenleebergen Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a same problem and there is nothing I can do to get in touch with anybody from Freedompop. I am using a tablet to write this message because I can not log into my account - it has been deactivated, so even if I wanted to upgrade my plan I am locked out. It is a Samsung III, which ment to be my emergency phone only. Can you help?
    leebergen said:

I have a same problem and there is nothing I can do to get in touch with anybody from Freedompop. I am using a tablet to write this message because I can not log into my account - it has been deactivated, so even if I wanted to upgrade my plan I am locked out. It is a Samsung III, which ment to be my emergency phone only. Can you help?

Hi! Let us see how we can help. Can you please confirm the device in question is the one registered under the same email address that you use for this forum?