**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Registering to push notification stuck

dannyk2005dannyk2005 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,
My phone is stuck on Registering to push the notification and cannot go forward. I am unable to make/receive phone call. Can you please help me. my registered email id is [email protected]

Thanks

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,123FreedomPop Newbie admin

Hi,
    My phone is stuck on Registering to push the notification and cannot go forward. I am unable to make/receive phone call. Can you please help me. my registered email id is [email protected]

Thanks

Hi! We are sorry to learn it's not letting you go forward but let us see how we can help. Can you please confirm if it's the LTE line or the LG device with the error? The email documented under the user you use for this forum shows multiple lines and we want to make sure to give you the correct steps.
  • john3maryjohn3mary Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same problem on my Kyocera Hydro Vibe, ending in xxx-4884
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,123FreedomPop Newbie admin
    john3mary said:

I am having the same problem on my Kyocera Hydro Vibe, ending in xxx-4884

Hi! Please confirm the device's MEID number to be able to look into this.