**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Charged a recovery fee

eyaneyan Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I have a free basic account but was charged a recovery fee for no reason in transaction 108079068.

I would like a refund, and in addition please cancel my account. The account cancellation button does nothing when clicked.

Thank you

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,290 admin
    eyan said:

Hi, I have a free basic account but was charged a recovery fee for no reason in transaction c.

I would like a refund, and in addition please cancel my account. The account cancellation button does nothing when clicked.

Thank you

Hi,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where the recovery charge appears?