**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

"No Subscription Found" when trying to activate new LTE Sim

BlackBeltPandaBlackBeltPanda FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
I'm trying to upgrade from the Global Sim to the 4G LTE Sim but when I enter in the ICCID, I get the error, "No Subscription Found". =(

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,302 admin

I'm trying to upgrade from the Global Sim to the 4G LTE Sim but when I enter in the ICCID, I get the error, "No Subscription Found". =(

Hi! Let us look into that. CAn you please confirm the ICCID number on the sim you just got?
  • BlackBeltPandaBlackBeltPanda FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    Yes, the ICCID is: "89011704278203243557".
    Thank you.

Yes, the ICCID is: "89011704278203243557".
    Thank you.

We appreciate the information. This has been escalated to our technical support team who will help us assign it correctly so services can be reinstated. We appreciate your patience, we will keep you posted as soon as we receive an update.
    Thank you; I'd love to get the LTE sim up and running soon.
    Hello,

I just received an e-mail stating my Global SIM will stop working on October 20th. Is it possible to get the LTE SIM I received working before then?

Thank you; I'd love to get the LTE sim up and running soon.

Hello,

I just received an e-mail stating my Global SIM will stop working on October 20th. Is it possible to get the LTE SIM I received working before then?

We are sorry for the late reply but we were informed the LTE was swapped under your old global sim account.
    Please turn off your device, insert the LTE sim and log in the Freedompop app using phone number ending in 7469instead of the email address.