**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Viewing SMS without phone

RoytatoRoytato FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 78
My LG phone is long gone, but I need to view an SMS to verify my identity on a financial website. How might I do this?
Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• RoytatoRoytato FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 78

Roytato said:

My LG phone is long gone, but I need to view an SMS to verify my identity on a financial website. How might I do this?
    Thanks

Hi! We are afraid that if the device was canceled as well as the account it was under, a long time ago, we will be unable to help you pull up your message history to check on that SMS, we do apologize.
    Thank you. I was able to solve the problem with the financial company. :)
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    Roytato said:

Roytato said:

Thanks

Hi! We are afraid that if the device was canceled as well as the account it was under, a long time ago, we will be unable to help you pull up your message history to check on that SMS, we do apologize.
    Thank you. I was able to solve the problem with the financial company. :)
    We are glad to hear that. Please don't hesitate to contact us back in case you need help with anything else! Take care!
This discussion has been closed.