**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Re-active the sim card

phyman21phyman21 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
edited October 17 in Getting Started #1
Hi, I accidentally tap on the deactive function in the FreedomPop Messaging APP. So now when I open the APP, it always shows "This device is ready for activation. Please press the "activate" button to continue, or visit our website." However, by pressing "Activate", I am redirected to the website which need my ICCID number and email. Then it will guide me to order a new SIM card........I do not want to order another SIM card. What can I do?
My ICCID is ****03392602
MEID is ****6FD1C
thanks
Post edited by María_M on

Answers

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    edited October 17 #2
    phyman21 said:

Hi, I accidentally tap on the deactive function in the FreedomPop Messaging APP. So now when I open the APP, it always shows "This device is ready for activation. Please press the "activate" button to continue, or visit our website." However, by pressing "Activate", I am redirected to the website which need my ICCID number and email. Then it will guide me to order a new SIM card........I do not want to order another SIM card. What can I do?
    My ICCID is **
    MEID is **
    thanks

Hello phyman21! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. We were able to reactivate the account associated with the SIM card in question. Let us know if we can help with something else, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
  • phyman21phyman21 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    edited October 16 #3
    María_M said:

phyman21 said:

My ICCID is 890117042***3392602
    MEID is A0000****6FD1C
    thanks

Hello phyman21! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. We were able to reactivate the account associated with the SIM card in question. Let us know if we can help with something else, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
    Thanks a lot. Now the FreedomPop APP shows different log-in page and ask me to order a phone number. And I got a new phone number (seem still ordered a new SIM card too). Once I ordered the new number, I can log in the App. The new phone number is ***-1238, but I still want to use me original phone number *** 6060. In this case, what should I do?
    Post edited by phyman21 on
    edited October 17 #4
    phyman21 said:

María_M said:

phyman21 said:

My ICCID is **
    MEID is **
    thanks

Thanks a lot. Now the FreedomPop APP shows different log-in page and ask me to order a phone number. And I got a new phone number (seem still ordered a new SIM card too). Once I ordered the new number, I can log in the App. The new phone number is*38, but I still want to use me original phone number *060. In this case, what should I do?
    Hello, the phone number ***1238 is associated with the SIM card ICCID ***2602 that was recently reactivated. The phone number ***6060 was associated with a different SIM card ending in ICCID***6867 which is currently active.
    edited October 17 #5
    María_M said:

phyman21 said:

María_M said:

phyman21 said:

My ICCID is **
    MEID is **
    thanks

Thanks a lot. Now the FreedomPop APP shows different log-in page and ask me to order a phone number. And I got a new phone number (seem still ordered a new SIM card too). Once I ordered the new number, I can log in the App. The new phone number is (**-1238, but I still want to use me original phone number (**60. In this case, what should I do?
    Hello, the phone number ***1238 is associated with the SIM card ICCID ***2602 that was recently reactivated. The phone number ***6060 was associated with a different SIM card ending in ICCID***6867 which was canceled on 10-01-2018 as per your request.
    Hi, thanks for you patience.
    There must be something wrong, the SIM card with ICCID***6867 should be associated with my first phone number (2**06) which I canceled on 10-01-2018... Could you double check it? (I never use this card because the same mistake: when I installed the APP it asks me to buy a phone number (so a SIM card), so I canceled it).

And ICCID ***2602 should be associated with the phone number end with 6060.

I got the above two SIM cards before, and did not get any new SIM card after I ordered (by mistake) the new number end with 1238. I do not know if the system changes the match/pairing between ICCID and phone number for me? But, anyway, this SIM card with ICCID***2602 is in my phone now, pairing with the new phone number (***1238) and everything works well.

Then the only issue is: there is still some credit in my phone number ***6060 which I did not cancel and want to keep it. So what can I do now? Does it still pair with the ICCID ***6867 and activated? At least it is activated from my account information.
    edited October 17 #6
    phyman21 said:

María_M said:

phyman21 said:

María_M said:

phyman21 said:

My ICCID is **
    MEID is **
    thanks

Thanks a lot. Now the FreedomPop APP shows different log-in page and ask me to order a phone number. And I got a new phone number (seem still ordered a new SIM card too). Once I ordered the new number, I can log in the App. The new phone number is **38, but I still want to use me original phone number **60. In this case, what should I do?
    Hello, the phone number ***1238 is associated with the SIM card ICCID ***2602 that was recently reactivated. The phone number ***6060 was associated with a different SIM card ending in ICCID***6867 which was canceled on 10-01-2018 as per your request.
    There must be something wrong, the SIM card with ICCID***6867 should be associated with my first phone number **6) which I canceled on 10-01-2018... Could you double check it? (I never use this card because the same mistake: when I installed the APP it asks me to buy a phone number (so a SIM card), so I canceled it).

I got the above two SIM cards before, and did not get any new SIM card after I ordered (by mistake) the new number end with 1238. I do not know if the system changes the match/pairing between ICCID and phone number for me? But, anyway, this SIM card with ICCID***2602 is in my phone now, pairing with the new phone number (***1238) and everything works well.

Then the only issue is: there is still some credit in my phone number ***6060 which I did not cancel and want to keep it. So what can I do now? Does it still pair with the ICCID ***6867 and activated? At least it is activated from my account information.
    Thanks for the clarification. We can confirm that:
    - the phone number **6060 is active and assigned to the ICCID **6867.
    - the phone number **1238 is active and assigned to the ICCID **2602.

The account **6060 had $10 expired credit. Not to worry, we have reactivated this credit.

For future reference, please be aware that FreedomPop credit becomes inactive if not used within 30 days - but you can easily re-activate this credit at no cost by logging into your account at my.freedompop.com > Click on Billing, from the blue navigation buttons at the top of the page. > Click on the Credit Balance tab. > Scroll down to the bottom of the page, until you see a sentence that says "Your credit balance has expired. Activate Credit." > Click "Activate Credit" to reactivate the expired credit on your account.
    María_M said:

phyman21 said:

María_M said:

phyman21 said:

María_M said:

phyman21 said:

My ICCID is 89011704278203392602
    MEID is A0000069E6FD1C
    thanks

Thanks a lot. Now the FreedomPop APP shows different log-in page and ask me to order a phone number. And I got a new phone number (seem still ordered a new SIM card too). Once I ordered the new number, I can log in the App. The new phone number is (224)701-1238, but I still want to use me original phone number (224)339 6060. In this case, what should I do?
    There must be something wrong, the SIM card with ICCID***6867 should be associated with my first phone number (224 904 1906) which I canceled on 10-01-2018... Could you double check it? (I never use this card because the same mistake: when I installed the APP it asks me to buy a phone number (so a SIM card), so I canceled it).

The account **6060 had $10 expired credit. Not to worry, we have reactivated this credit.

For future reference, please be aware that FreedomPop credit becomes inactive if not used within 30 days - but you can easily re-activate this credit at no cost by logging into your account at my.freedompop.com > Click on Billing, from the blue navigation buttons at the top of the page. > Click on the Credit Balance tab. > Scroll down to the bottom of the page, until you see a sentence that says "Your credit balance has expired. Activate Credit." > Click "Activate Credit" to reactivate the expired credit on your account.
    Many thanks, your answers are really helpful.
    Could you also hide my personal information in your quoted message, like phone number and ICCID...
    Best regards
    phyman21 said:

María_M said:

phyman21 said:

María_M said:

phyman21 said:

María_M said:

phyman21 said:

My ICCID is 89011704278203392602
    MEID is A0000069E6FD1C
    thanks

Thanks a lot. Now the FreedomPop APP shows different log-in page and ask me to order a phone number. And I got a new phone number (seem still ordered a new SIM card too). Once I ordered the new number, I can log in the App. The new phone number is (224)701-1238, but I still want to use me original phone number (224)339 6060. In this case, what should I do?
    There must be something wrong, the SIM card with ICCID***6867 should be associated with my first phone number (224 904 1906) which I canceled on 10-01-2018... Could you double check it? (I never use this card because the same mistake: when I installed the APP it asks me to buy a phone number (so a SIM card), so I canceled it).

Many thanks, your answers are really helpful.
    Could you also hide my personal information in your quoted message, like phone number and ICCID...
    Best regards
    Let us know if we can help with something else, we hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
This discussion has been closed.