**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Want to remove original Cricket apps that aren't needed anymore.

Ian_LeekillIan_Leekill FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Despite what I've read in the forums, I was easily able to port my number from Cricket and use a FP SIM card to get it working just fine.

Unfortunately, the Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 is only 8GB, and after installing only 7 apps, I've got 612MB available (which is seriously limiting). There are a bunch of Cricket-branded apps, like visual voicemail and myCricket, which will never be used again and I'd like to remove them (along with Deezer and the other stupid things that come on the thing) so that I can free up some space.

I've already tried moving everything that will go to the SD card, but that doesn't help much.

Any help from the crowd? TIA!

Answers

• cmcoop77cmcoop77 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    How long did it take you to port from cricket and did you do it online?? I am about to do the same
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,234 admin

Despite what I've read in the forums, I was easily able to port my number from Cricket and use a FP SIM card to get it working just fine.

Unfortunately, the Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 is only 8GB, and after installing only 7 apps, I've got 612MB available (which is seriously limiting). There are a bunch of Cricket-branded apps, like visual voicemail and myCricket, which will never be used again and I'd like to remove them (along with Deezer and the other stupid things that come on the thing) so that I can free up some space.

I've already tried moving everything that will go to the SD card, but that doesn't help much.

Any help from the crowd? TIA!

Helo Ian_Leekill! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. Please visit the following support article, you may search for similar ones, to learn more about How to delete apps from your Android device. Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee that you will be able to uninstall Cricket apps:

https://www.androidauthority.com/how-to-delete-apps-android-789537/
This discussion has been closed.