Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Just ordered new FP phone and need to transer my existing FP account and phone number to it.

StattiStatti Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I have an existing freedompop phone/account and I just ordered a new freedompop phone. I would like to transfer my existing account to the new phone but all the pertinent threads have been closed. And how do I transfer my account balance over to the new phone when doing this?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • StattiStatti Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    So how do I get you to go about transferring the existing credit to the new account?
  • StattiStatti Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Ok - I would like to this. Both phones are CDMA so it sounds like the easiest scenario. How do we proceed? Thank you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.