Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Swap SIM from one Freedompop phone to another Freedompop phone

pchaidangpchaidang Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
edited October 2018 in Swap your Device or Number #1
Hello Staff,
I would like to swap the sim card from one of my freedompop phone LG G3 to another LG G3. One of the LG G3, the motherboard is not working. I want to use its SIM card for my other LG G3 that the SIM card is not working. I took the SIM card from the LG G3 phone (motherboard is not working) and put in the LG G3 phone (SIM card is not working) and receive a message "Invalid SIM".

Thanks,

Hai Dang

Post edited by pchaidang on

Best Answer

Answers

• pchaidangpchaidang Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    edited October 2018 #3
    Hi Maria. I would like to continue with swap sim card from one of my freedompop lg g3 phone to another freedompop lg g3 phone. Please tell me what I need to do. At this time since I use the other sim card I cannot access LTE service at all. Please help. What do I need to do to swap sim card from one freedompop phone to another freedompop phone with the exact model (Lg G3)? Thank you for your help.
    Post edited by pchaidang on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hi Ms. Maria,

Thank you for your answer. What can I do in my situation? I have a working Freedompop phone with a damaged SIM card and a damaged Freedompop phone with a working SIM card. Do I have to buy a new SIM card from freedompop since each SIM card can only work with its original device? I see there is a deal for SIM card in Freedompop. I am afraid to buy them because I do not know if they will work with my Lg G3 freedompop phone.
    Hello Ms. Maria,

Can you help me to swap the devices between my 2 active accounts? I hope I can move the working SIM card to my working phone. Both of my phones are freedompop phones the same LG G3 model.

Thank
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.