Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

The Xiaomi MI A2 Lite can be used on the Freedompop network?

James Fuller JrJames Fuller Jr Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I would like to know if a Xiaomi MI A2 Lite can be used on the Freedompop network?

Jim

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nhatlds1nhatlds1 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I would say yes, you can use Xiaomi MI A2 the International Global version which uses SIM card and compatible with AT&T. It has 850 and 1900, B2 and B4 bands which AT&T uses. I personally uses a Xiaomi MI A1, and it works fine.
  • nhatlds1nhatlds1 Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Sigh... I cannot edit what I submitted, so here goes.. Xiaomi MI A2 Global International version is fully compatible. The MI A2 Lite version may have some trouble because it's missing B4 band

MI A2 Lite:
    ● GSM: B2 / B3 / B5 / B8
    ● WCDMA: B1 / 2 / 5 / 8
    ● FDD-LTE: B1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 20, TDD-LTE: B38 / 40
This discussion has been closed.