**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why is my acct suspended

James SotoJames Soto Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Why is my acct suspended and I try to update my billing information and it does nothing except tell me an error occurred?

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Account MyAccount My Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, @María_M, my account is suspended, but I don't think I owe you any money. Could you please reactivate it for me? Thank you so much!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553
  • HalonHalon Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem @María_M It said there was a billing error but that debit card is still good.

Thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
  • CriticalComposerCriticalComposer Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    @AlejandraG I'm having a similar error. I have the "Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue." error message. I made a new thread but it's been a couple of hours and it isn't showing up in the thread list yet so I'm dropping a line here as well (just in case the thread never shows up).
  • Brigitte BoyceBrigitte Boyce Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Today (as has happened before) I got error code 100 because my payment info has somehow disappeared from my account. I reentered it, but now I'm getting error 302 ... but I still have plenty of data left. My mother-in-law's house had a gas leak and I couldn't call anyone!
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,816 admin

@AlejandraG I'm having a similar error. I have the "Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue." error message. I made a new thread but it's been a couple of hours and it isn't showing up in the thread list yet so I'm dropping a line here as well (just in case the thread never shows up).

Hi,

Please confirm the last four digits of this device's phone number so we can take a closer look at it.

Today (as has happened before) I got error code 100 because my payment info has somehow disappeared from my account. I reentered it, but now I'm getting error 302 ... but I still have plenty of data left. My mother-in-law's house had a gas leak and I couldn't call anyone!

Hi,

Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where this device is Active?