**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Canceled account - refund for remainder of month?

Anastasia DubbelsAnastasia Dubbels Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
I have two phones on my FreedomPop account, a Galaxy S4 and a Galaxy S5, and I canceled the service for both of them... will I receive a refund for the remainder of the month? The S5 has just charged a new month of service (it had "A month" billing days left), and the S4 had 15 billing days left, so I should be refunded for the whole month of the S5's plan and half of a month of the S4's plan.

Both of the Galaxy phones had died, and I finally ended up getting an Unreal SIM and an unlocked GSM phone... I successfully ported out my FreedomPop phone number to the Unreal phone, so I've went ahead and canceled the FreedomPop phones so I won't have to be paying for their plans any longer.

Best Answer

This discussion has been closed.