**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Alert: Account suspended due to billing issue. Click here to update your credit card or change payme

cfli1688c4cfli1688c4 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
Login to my account this morning and see this alert.
The account has a balance from 10/21, so the credit card is correct.
But, i also updated to a new card, but still seeing the error.

Please let me know what i need to do to get this account back to normal. thanks.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,684 admin

Login to my account this morning and see this alert.
    The account has a balance from 10/21, so the credit card is correct.
    But, i also updated to a new card, but still seeing the error.

Please let me know what i need to do to get this account back to normal. thanks.

HI! After looking under the LTE line under the email you use for this forum, we were unable to find the error message.
    Is that the correct line?
  • Amber32307Amber32307 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    So I used to get ur free service 200 free min 500 free text but 15 days ago I ordered the unlimited min unlimited text and I woke up and it says my account has been suspended due to needing to update my credit card info and that I only had 4 hours left of service and I need to buy a package to be able to make a phone call but like I said I just paid for the United package 15 days ago so I should have service left for another 15 days
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,684 admin

So I used to get ur free service 200 free min 500 free text but 15 days ago I ordered the unlimited min unlimited text and I woke up and it says my account has been suspended due to needing to update my credit card info and that I only had 4 hours left of service and I need to buy a package to be able to make a phone call but like I said I just paid for the United package 15 days ago so I should have service left for another 15 days

Hello Amber. Please be aware that the unlimited plan addition, took place before your billing date, which means that now that it's added on the account, you will need to pay for it monthly but that does not change the account's billing date, which is the 10 of every month.
    As you stated, you are required to update your billing information to be able to reactivate the account.