**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I have a netgear 341 u hotspot that i purchased from freedom pop. I cant seem to get it to work, -it

5soschic5soschic Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
is installed on my laptop and when i try to connect it shows the network but its asking for a password. WHere is the password? i tried the default passwords they don;t work. I have tried calling freedom pop numerous times but i dont have a freedom pop phone number and i never get through to anyone. I just want to use my hotspot. Please help.

Best Answers

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 5soschic5soschic Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    l have a MEID DEC which is 089491174900344326 and aMEID HEX which is 35574505054106. Not sure which one you need. Other than that, there is a FCC ID and a FSN; those are the only numbers on the device.Thank you,
    Tara Lester
  • 5soschic5soschic Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    i never used it because I didnt realize at the time it wouldnt work with a chromebook. Now I have a windows computer, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT I NEEED TO DO TO ACTIVATE IT, REOPEN ACCOUNT, WHATEVER I NEED TO DO. i CANT SEEM TO FIND ANYTHING ON THIS TOPIC.