**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I have a netgear 341 u hotspot that i purchased from freedom pop. I cant seem to get it to work, -it

5soschic5soschic FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
is installed on my laptop and when i try to connect it shows the network but its asking for a password. WHere is the password? i tried the default passwords they don;t work. I have tried calling freedom pop numerous times but i dont have a freedom pop phone number and i never get through to anyone. I just want to use my hotspot. Please help.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,686 admin
    5soschic said:

is installed on my laptop and when i try to connect it shows the network but its asking for a password. WHere is the password? i tried the default passwords they don;t work. I have tried calling freedom pop numerous times but i dont have a freedom pop phone number and i never get through to anyone. I just want to use my hotspot. Please help.

We are sorry to learn that you have been unable to connect but let us see how we can help. Can you please confirm your device's MEID number?
  • 5soschic5soschic FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    l have a MEID DEC which is 089491174900344326 and aMEID HEX which is 35574505054106. Not sure which one you need. Other than that, there is a FCC ID and a FSN; those are the only numbers on the device.Thank you,
    Tara Lester
    5soschic said:

l have a MEID DEC which is 089491174900344326 and aMEID HEX which is 35574505054106. Not sure which one you need. Other than that, there is a FCC ID and a FSN; those are the only numbers on the device.Thank you,
    Tara Lester

That device's account has been canceled since 04-23-2016. Even if you manage to update the password, it will not work.
  • 5soschic5soschic FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    i never used it because I didnt realize at the time it wouldnt work with a chromebook. Now I have a windows computer, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT I NEEED TO DO TO ACTIVATE IT, REOPEN ACCOUNT, WHATEVER I NEED TO DO. i CANT SEEM TO FIND ANYTHING ON THIS TOPIC.
    5soschic said:

i never used it because I didnt realize at the time it wouldnt work with a chromebook. Now I have a windows computer, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT I NEEED TO DO TO ACTIVATE IT, REOPEN ACCOUNT, WHATEVER I NEED TO DO. i CANT SEEM TO FIND ANYTHING ON THIS TOPIC.

Thanks for providing us with more information.
    In this instance, you are required to reactivate the device under a new account via the activation portal at my.freedompop.com/activate on a PC, preferably using a private or incognito window on your browser.
    you will be required to pay a $0.99 activation fee and to choose new and current a plan.