**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unable to obtain phone number

JDTJDT FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Greetings,

When I try to use the automated system to get my phone number and to finish activation of the SIM/account, I keep getting the following error:

“We're experiencing an issue with your provided device ID.
To complete your activation, please call 800-671-5017.
Click here to try again”

I have tried 5 times speaking to customer support to get a phone number, but every time they transfer me to the department responsible for giving out phone numbers, the system REQUIRES a phone number to continue.
I don’t have a FreedomPop phone number and it’s not recognizing my acct phone number.

ICCID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx58490

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3,707 admin
    JDT said:

Greetings,

When I try to use the automated system to get my phone number and to finish activation of the SIM/account, I keep getting the following error:

“We're experiencing an issue with your provided device ID.
    To complete your activation, please call 800-671-5017.
    Click here to try again”

I have tried 5 times speaking to customer support to get a phone number, but every time they transfer me to the department responsible for giving out phone numbers, the system REQUIRES a phone number to continue.
    I don’t have a FreedomPop phone number and it’s not recognizing my acct phone number.

ICCID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx58490

Hi! We are sorry to learn you are having issues activating your new sim over the phone.
    It's preferable to activate the sim online.
    Have you tried to use this other method?
    If you haven't please visit freedompop.com/activate using a PC, in an incognito window.