**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account activated online but mobile devices still says call customer service for activation

JpoloJpolo FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I bought FreedomPop From Talk/Text/Data SIM Kit with Free Basic Plan from Bestbuy. Activated online and selected phone number successfully. Online activation screen says Congratulations, and You've successfully selected a phone number for your FreedomPop device. I followed all the other steps to set APN, and installed FreedomPop app. However, the mobile device still says "Activation Step Required, contact customer service to activate". Customer service sent me back to online support. What could I try next?

Comments

• María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    Jpolo said:

I bought FreedomPop From Talk/Text/Data SIM Kit with Free Basic Plan from Bestbuy. Activated online and selected phone number successfully. Online activation screen says Congratulations, and You've successfully selected a phone number for your FreedomPop device. I followed all the other steps to set APN, and installed FreedomPop app. However, the mobile device still says "Activation Step Required, contact customer service to activate". Customer service sent me back to online support. What could I try next?

Hello Jpolo! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. Upon review, we were able to confirm that your account is in a good standing to provide you with the service, can you please confirm if the issue persists?

Keep in mind that these SIM cards work on any unlocked GMS device that supports Android 4.1+ or iOS 8.2+. If you are unsure if yours is unlocked, we recommend contacting the company it was bought from.