**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How to cancel number port in request

P_SP_S FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
Hi,
I raised number port in request to port number from ATT a week ago , the status says that there is error in porting so I would like to cancel the request. Can anyone advise how to cancel the port in request?

Best Answer

• María_MMaría_M Posts: 3,555 admin
    #2 Accepted Answer
    P_S said:

@Maria_M thanks for issuing the refund. Also I would request to please cancel the request for portin from freedomPop system as well. As I need to port out that number to different carrier and since there is already a request from freedomPop it will not let other carrier to portout.
    I am keeping my freedomPop number as is. Appreciate your support.

We have escalated this information to the appropriate team and the Port-in request has been canceled. We appreciate your patience, let us know if we can help with something else!

Answers

• P_SP_S FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    @admin request you to please help as I want to cancel the number port in request.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @P_S , I believe that when you receive an error with the porting, that the application is similar to being canceled but can be reawakened by resubmitting the changes needed for the port to succeed. If you do nothing, the charges should come back to you and the application will expire.
    The error message should have instructions on how to resubmit.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    P_S said:

@admin request you to please help as I want to cancel the number port in request.

Hello! Thank you for reaching out FreedomPop. Upon review, we can see that your port in request failed so it is no longer necessary to cancel the request, we have issued a refund for the port in fee. You should be able to see these funds back to your account within 3-7 business days depending on your financial institution.
    @Maria_M thanks for issuing the refund. Also I would request to please cancel the request for portin from freedomPop system as well. As I need to port out that number to different carrier and since there is already a request from freedomPop it will not let other carrier to portout.
    I am keeping my freedomPop number as is. Appreciate your support.
    @Maria_M : Great, thank you so much for your assistance. I got the confirmation from AT&T that it has been cancelled and was able to port the number to other carrier.

Once again thank you , you are awesome !
  • María_MMaría_M FP Flyer Posts: 3,555 admin
    P_S said:

@Maria_M : Great, thank you so much for your assistance. I got the confirmation from AT&T that it has been cancelled and was able to port the number to other carrier.

Once again thank you , you are awesome !

We are glad to hear that. Please don't hesitate to contact us back in case you need help with anything else! Take care!
This discussion has been closed.