**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Defective phone

ZlotZlot Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I had an ongoing email thread (Question Reference # 181014-000830)regarding a Samsung Galaxy S5 with a defective audio headset, and have not heard anything from you since around Oct. 15. I was awaiting some kind of information on a replacement for this phone. Please advise. Thank you.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,421 admin
    Zlot said:

I had an ongoing email thread (Question Reference # 181014-000830)regarding a Samsung Galaxy S5 with a defective audio headset, and have not heard anything from you since around Oct. 15. I was awaiting some kind of information on a replacement for this phone. Please advise. Thank you.

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where this device appears Active?
  • InterestedInterested Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 from Freedompop store (Sprint - CDMA) that has died of what appear to be natural causes (completely non-responsive). Battery is fully charged and has proper voltage when tested. Phone was subject to no internal or external damage and housed in a very good quality case. Not a premium customer, therefore unable to send conventional trouble ticket. What is the best method to possibly get this phone replaced or repaired? As it is now, it serves only as a paper weight. If the cost to repair exceeds the cost to bite the bullet and find a different phone, I would understand that also. Any help regarding this matter will be appreciated.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,421 admin

Recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 from Freedompop store (Sprint - CDMA) that has died of what appear to be natural causes (completely non-responsive). Battery is fully charged and has proper voltage when tested. Phone was subject to no internal or external damage and housed in a very good quality case. Not a premium customer, therefore unable to send conventional trouble ticket. What is the best method to possibly get this phone replaced or repaired? As it is now, it serves only as a paper weight. If the cost to repair exceeds the cost to bite the bullet and find a different phone, I would understand that also. Any help regarding this matter will be appreciated.

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.