**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Account Inactive due to unforseen technical issue.

NicNic Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
My issue was never fixed in ticket 181019-000992 and now it won't let me submit any more tickets.

Original issue from ticket:

I tried to use my account an am shown the error:

Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 937 admin
    Nic said:

My issue was never fixed in ticket 181019-000992 and now it won't let me submit any more tickets.

Original issue from ticket:

I tried to use my account an am shown the error:

Alert: Your FreedomPop service is inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue. Please Click here to contact customer service.

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where this device appears?
  • MDHMDH Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same issue, tel number 612-204-2198
  • MDHMDH Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same issue, "Account inactive due to an unforeseen technical issue." phone number is 612-204-2198. Can you help on it?
This discussion has been closed.