**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Please explain my billing

C L FreedomC L Freedom Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,
Below is a screen capture of my billing details. The total is $8.87. However, I am being billed $9.87, as shown in the second screen capture. Please explain.
Thank you.

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • C L FreedomC L Freedom Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for your reply.
    If I understand correctly you are reducing the 7.99 amount by $1, (as shown on the Overview screen) and simultaneously charging my $1 for a " bonus product" that is never shown on my bill/Overview. So, please tell me what the "bonus product" is, and why isn't it on my bill?
  • C L FreedomC L Freedom Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    In looking more closely at my "usage" screens I found these entries at the start of my billing cycle:

Plan Data 500 MB
    Friend Bonus 50 MB
    global.usage.VAS_BUNDLE_LOYALTY 25 MB

The Plan Data is for my Plan.
    The 50 MB Friend Bonus is available to all of us that are part the the "Friend" program and not a percentage of the data plans, so that's not the 10% you mentioned.
    The 25 MB appears to be the 5% bonus you mentioned.
    I don't, however, see a 10% bonus for on-time payments.

This is quite confusing.

Thanks for trying to clarify it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,553 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.